Friday 23 October 2015

Oooh You'll Never Guess

How about we shake things up a bit with a quiz?
I know, how exciting? 

Seriously, I have been spending a shameful amount of time thinking about compiling this high brow test. In my head the photos and props were slick and the clues teased you just enough to get the little grey cells working. In reality- sigh!

I have avoided a strict list of terms and conditions on account of there being no prize.Shocking. Don't be put off. How about the prize be the potential to gain increased book knowledge? Or what if we say that it is the taking part that counts? Yeah, Matt doesn't accept that either.

The following photographic images contain clues to the titles of children's books classic  and modern.

The quiz was originally intended for Matt but then I thought of you. Then I thought he could help. Then I realised he is four and no. Some clues Matt tried to help me with. Others he was not party to. With other clues he really was no help at all. I then made him sit the test. I mean fun quiz, obvs. I will reveal his answers to the ones he was not party to in the next post.

For now it is suffice to say that you have had a narrow escape. Whilst musing over which books to use Matt suggested this one:


Not today thanks.

I can see you are chomping at the bit to get stuck in so without further ado I can now declare this literary challenge open. 

1.


2.
  

3.


4.
  

5.



6.

 

7.



8.





9.




10.

I will return with the answers after my weekend of sheer debauchery. By debauchery I mean dragging Matt and the other parent around bookshops and then being dragged around a shire horse farm. See you on the other side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment